Hair removal has always been a painfully tedious experience and most of us tend to procrastinate when it comes to hair removal. Most pain-free hair removal methods require complex procedures to be followed that are expensive as well as time-consuming. However, through dedicated research, we have narrowed down some cost-effective ways you can use to remove your unwanted hair at home painlessly.
Papaya paste is a permanent hair removal treatment.
Papaya contains an enzyme called papain which has the property to weaken hair follicles and prevent hair growth.
This therapy does not instantly remove all your hair, however, it stops hair growth permanently over time.
You will need:
- Fresh, mashed, raw papaya – 1-2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp
- Combine the mashed papaya with the turmeric powder till it forms a paste-like consistency.
- Rub the mixture on areas you wish to remove hair permanently. Apply the paste generously.
- Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process regularly for 2-3 weeks to see a reduction in hair growth.
If you were to follow the instructions thoroughly, your hair growth will reduce permanently.
Similar to papain, turmeric also has properties that work as a way of permanent hair removal therapy.
Turmeric powder has been a staple ingredient since ancient times of Indian beauty masks and therapies.
One of its uses is to work as a form of painless hair removal therapy.
You will need:
- Turmeric powder – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 1 tbsp
- Combine the turmeric powder with the milk till it forms a paste-like consistency.
- Spread the mixture onto the areas of the skin you want to remove hair from.
- Let the mixture rest for 20 minutes, till it dries.
- Gently wash the mixture off with lukewarm water, scrub in a circular motion to quicken the process.
Similar to that of the papaya paste, turmeric powder is able to gradually decrease the growth of hair permanently after a certain period of time.
Egg, Sugar and Cornflour Paste
Apart from being one of the most nutritious food sources, eggs also have a place in the beauty world.
Unlike waxing, dry egg whites are a form of painless hair removal.
You will need:
- Egg white from 1 egg
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Cornflour – ½ tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- Apply to the areas with hair that you wish to remove, be sure to dry the skin around those areas.
- Let the mixture sit for 15-20 minutes until it forms a film.
- Begin to peel the mask slowly and it will bring the hair with it.
Eggs are inexpensive and readily available, making this one of the best painless hair removal methods.
This therapy also helps you to remove impurities present in the skin.
Blue-ray Permanent Hair Remover
Permashed by Krasr is a blue-ray hair removal device.
Permashed uses heat to work as permanent hair removal.
This hair removal device performs surgical grade hair removal in the comfort of your home.
Many people are afraid to use this device for facial hair removal, however, this hair removal device does not harm your skin and removes facial hair painlessly.
The device attacks the hair at its root, thus, reducing the speed of its regrowth and eventually halting all hair growth.